10 Steps to great skin
Let’s start out 2011 with a review of some good skin habits. If your goal for this year is to have great skin – this is a great place to start.
- Find a good skincare routine – suitable for your skin type, and change it throughout the year as needed.
- Always remove all your makeup and environmental toxin buildup before bed.
- ALWAYS wear sunscreen – rain or shine.
- Eat a fairly healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Eat your vitamins.
- Don’t smoke!
- Limit your alcohol and sugar intake.
- Drink LOTS of water and green tea.
- Reduce your stress – meditate, do yoga, or just find some way to relax and wind down after a tough day.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Exfoliate on a regular basis – a gentle exfoliant such as the AHA/BHA complex is great for younger or sensitive skin, or the Microdermabrasion Complex for more mature or scarred skin are great choices.
We are always looking for new products, herbs and super fruits to let you know about to add to your diet and routine to help your skin, and we will continue to keep you updated on our finds, but the basis for great skin comes from these 10 simple steps you can start now!