Detoxifying your body is a good idea, but it is a much better idea to continually use natural, safe remedies to help your system along, rather than to just do it a few times a year. Here are some easy steps you can add to help your system:
- Drink as much water as you can daily – at least 8 glasses!
- Drink teas – especially green and white for their high anti-oxidant benefits.
- Take natural herbs and supplements, such as the Derma Cleanse Capsules or the Skin Support Supplements which help to cleanse and protect your internal organs and keep things running smoothly.
- Eat plenty of fiber – whole grains and fruits and vegetables are great foods for keeping your system clean. Limit your intake of “junk” foods.
- Breathe deeply and relax every day for several minutes every day – or try a yoga or meditation program.
- Drink a glass of warm water with half a fresh lemon squeezed into it each morning to jump start your metabolism and cleansing for the day.
- Get plenty of exercise! Aim for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Have warm baths with Epsom salts to relax your muscles and help cleanse your system.
- Use a dry brush to rev up your circulation. Each day before you shower – use a dry soft bristled brush to run over your body – starting at your feet and hands and working towards your heart to get your circulation going.
- When showering, switch back and forth between hot and cold water in 30 second intervals to get a hydrotherapy benefit for your body.
Incorporating even a few of these steps into your routine can help to keep your body, and therefore your skin, in great shape!