Happy Monday Everyone!
We hope you all had a lovely weekend. Here in Canada we celebrated our Thanksgiving holiday and not only did we enjoy turkey after so many months, but we celebrated the most important things in our lives right now: the wellbeing of our loved ones. We hope you are all keeping safe and healthy.
Here are some trending topics from the web for you today.
- We wish we could apply nailpolish without coating our cuticles. These are just amazing to say the least. https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/halloween-ideas/g1421/halloween-nail-art-ideas/?slide=34
- YES! You can enjoy Halloween treat WITHOUT eating sugar! May we suggest some of these? (We LOVE the peppermint ones) https://www.influenster.com/article/the-best-sugar-free-candy-for-halloween
- Sustainability and living luxe are now synonymous with each other (even Nordstom thinks so) https://www.fleurdeforce.com/2020/07/10-easy-changes-to-live-more-sustainably.html
- Did you give yourself a COVID cut by chance? Good news is that a new season brings new styles. https://www.glamour.com/gallery/best-haircuts-for-fall
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Do you know what group is 40% more likely to die from it? https://www.elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/a34115904/breast-cancer-at-22-jessica-florence-believe-her/